[bksvol-discuss] an error occured while opening the file

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2008 18:32:22 -0800

Hi Gang,

This has happened to me several times in the past and I have never been able to revive it. I just finished scanning a book for Bookshare and had gone through it and cleaned it up and it was just about ready to send on to Bookshare and now when I try to access it it says "an error occured while opening the file, the format could not be determined. I worked hard to get the book scanned and ready for Bookshare and then that happens. Anybody have any ideas as to what causes that and what I can do to avoid it or how I can redeem this one?
Thanks.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California