[bksvol-discuss] 6 books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 21:48:00 -0500

These were all edited on the PC and are all really short, smile.  Am hoping
to do longer books, just need to get the notetaker situation figured out.

Emu: book about this interesting bird of Australia

Platypus: Another in the Nature's Children series, about the Platypus,
didn't know that the males of the species actually have venomous spikes on
their ankle that they can use to defend themselves with.

And four more Joke books.

We really do need a humor catagory.

Smile.

Cat's Out of the Bag! Jokes About Cats
Clowning Around! Jokes about Circuses
Kiss A  Frog! Jokes about Fairy Tales
Out to Lunch! Jokes About food!

All of these books are part of the Make me Laugh series of books.

Anyway, all should be fantastically easy validations.

Will be working on more intense stuff, but may take me longer as I can't
edit on the way to and from work like I usually do.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.