[bksvol-discuss] Re: Jack Sparrow #3: Pirate Chase

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 17:52:40 -0800 (PST)

What I usually do when there is handwritten parts in a book and it's crossed
out and replaced I type out what it says and in parenthesis usually put the
crossed out part. Like in the Junie B. Jones books she writes in her First
Grade Journal and sometimes she will cross out a misspelled word and write it
correctly. So I might type:

  And that was not even fair, (probly, crossed out) probably, because there are
too many boys in the class.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin

I'm an eBay affiliate, click here before you bid!
Click here for eBay!