[bksvol-discuss] advice Taken

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:35:51 -0400

Dear Gerald,

Today, I ordered Kurzweil 1000. I also spoke with a tech guy who gave me hope that he might get it working with my HP all in one scanner. And, he echoed the view that you and many on the list have expressed that I should consider a stand alone scanner which should be Epsen, and not the cheapest. With my ineptitude with computers, I'd be nuts to swim against the current. To reach my goal of becoming a reliable, versatile, helpful, volunteer, I will get the equipment several of you have found by experience, that lends itself to Bookshare tasks.

I told Ken, my sales guy, that you clued me in about the sale and that overall, Bookshare volunteers give Kurzweil 100 high praise.

Thank You,

Lissi