To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 1:43 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: advice Taken

Lissi, I have evidently missed some of this thread so forgive me if I repeat or differ. In my opinion, and I do not consider myself a knowledgeable computer user, you don't need to spend the money on a stand alone Kurzweil model; you just need the latest version of Kurzweil and one of the Epson or Canon scanners being recommended; also a trained person to install it for you. After that you will probably be able to do any later installations as new versions appear. I hope this helps and not just confuses you more.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>