[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word or Kurzweil

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:11:26 -0500

I like to use the Braillenote for editing and reading books before
submitting to Bookshare, but I also use K 1000 and when you master its
really nifty tools like the Rank spelling it is a great little program.

I have to agree with Sara, if want to be the only "brain" smile.MS Word
loves to munch page breaks and other attributes of files if you aren't
careful.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council