[bksvol-discuss] Re: Word or Kurzweil

  • From: "Mary Otten" <maryotten@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:09:13 -0600

I posted your question about saving the updated spell check word list when
upgrading to the k1k list. I think the answer is that when you upgrade, your
spell checker list is not overwritten, but I couldn't find
comfirmation of that in the manual, nor do I know what you do if you want to
move that list to a new machine, so I posted the question over there and will
be happy to post here whatever useful info is posted there. I
know you can export settings files, but son't believe that does anything with
corrections lists or spell check lists.

mary