[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 22:21:17 -0800

Here is a nonfiction book I'd like to see in the collection.
Learning to Sing: Hearing the Music in Your Life
Clay Aiken
Allison Glock
Product Details
  a.. Hardcover: 272 pages
  b.. Publisher: Random House; 1ST edition (November 16, 2004)
  c.. Language: English
  d.. ISBN-10: 1400063922
  e.. ISBN-13: 978-1400063925
  a.. --
  "To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you
forever. It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but
when you get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I
think you're on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity
of the sound, the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the
performances."-Trumpeter Chris Botti--
  --
  Chela Robles
  AIM/Facebook/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx