[bksvol-discuss] Wishlist

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:45:21 -0500 (CDT)

The Lions of Also-Rassan, Guy Gavriel Kay
A Song For Arbonne, Guy Gavriel Kay
The Last Light of the Sun, Guy Gavriel Kay

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we choose to see it."

The Lions of Ar-Rassan, Guy Gavriel Kay
A Song For Arbonne, Guy Gavriel KayLast Light of the Sun, Guy Gavriel Kay

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---