[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wishlist

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:01:41 -0400

I made that comment when someone suggested a rescan of a book which has an excellent rating and is already in the collection.

E.

At 03:57 PM 7/20/2007, you wrote:
I wondered this, but didn't think I would say anything about it. However, I
can't help it. If someone is bored, couldn't they scan something that isn't
already in the collection, or rescan something that really needs cleaning
up?

Shannon