[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wish List & Books Being Scanned List on wiki

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 23:11:01 -0500

Hi, Cindy and all, I like your ideas, Cindy, as honestly, there are a lot of books that are already in the collection and/or are not being scanned right now, etc., and the present format is a little hard to find things. This could possibly make things better. ----- Original Message ----- From: <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>

From: Pavi Mehta <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2009, 2:22 PM
Hi Shane,

Thanks for your question and suggestion. We all know how
much Cindy does as is, and I don't want to add to her
current workload. Also, with the current system the Benetech
wiki on which the lists are hosted can only be edited
through the internal network.

Warm regards,
Pavi

Pavi Mehta