[bksvol-discuss] Wish List & Books Being Scanned List on wiki

  • From: "Pavi Mehta" <pavim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 13:48:56 -0700

Dear All,

I wanted to let you know that we are working to make the Bookshare Wish
List and the Books Being Scanned List that Cindy compiles, available on
the Bookshare wiki along with the Scanning & Proofreading Manual. At
this point, I have basically cut and pasted the lists Cindy sends out to
these pages. One of the immediate advantages of this is that you can use
the search feature on the wiki to search both lists at once. Before
making an announcement about these links to the entire volunteer
community I was hoping to have some of you on the volunteer list take a
look, and let me know how they work for you so that we have a chance to
improve them if necessary.

Here are the links to the two lists:

1.       Bookshare Wish List:
https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Bookshare+Wish+List

2.       Bookshare Being Scanned List:

Looking forward to hearing from you - and as always gratitude to Cindy
for all her painstaking work.

All good things,

Pavi

Pavi Mehta