[bksvol-discuss] Re: Wifey, by Judy Blume

  • From: "Rosie" <nothingbutlime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 20:07:43 -0400

Gosh. I'm torn between wanting to know exactly what the problem is and wanting to submit it to the collection. I think I will wait until I know I can't get any clarification on this and then upload it. Perhaps this will help you in your search.

First Pocket Books printing July 1979

Printed in the U.S.A.

The book ends on page 276, and then there is a testemonial on the back from the Washington Post.

Rosie