[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validator for Guardians of the West?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:34:31 -0800 (PST)

O.K. I've requested the book. But remember, I have to finish the book I'm
working on first, and when I validate I read the book correcting as I go. If
anyone has a special interest in this sort of fiction and would like to
validate this book for Christina please post here and I'll cancel my request.
Otherwise I'll do it when I finish what I'm working on, assuming that no one is
in a particular hurry for other books in my pile, i.e., Identical, Medal of
Honor, The Tomb, and The Real Thing

Cindy