[bksvol-discuss] Re: Validator for Guardians of the West?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:52:49 -0500

Hi, Cindy.
The ISBN is 0-345-35266-1 and the book contains 439 pages.
Thanks for offering to help with this one.
Christina

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
From: Christina <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Validator for Guardians of the West?
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, November 18, 2008, 9:09 AM
Hello, everyone.  I submitted Guardians of the West by David
Eddings.  A volunteer downloaded it and then returned it and
it's been on Step One for over a week now.  Is anyone
willing to validate this?  It's on the wishlist so
I'm hoping to get it into the collection as soon as
possible.
Thanks.
Christina

Synopsis
THE DARK PROPHECY

Garion had slain the evil God Torak and been crowned King
of Riva. The Prophecy was fulfilled--or so it seemed. While
the strange child Errand was growing up in the Vale of Aldur
with Polgara and Durnik. showing only occasional flashes of
inexplicable knowledge and power, Garion was learning to
rule and to be the husband of his fiery little Queen
CeNedra. Eleven years passed.

Then suddenly the Voice of Prophecy cried out a warning:
"Beware Zandramas!" Not even Belgarath the
Sorcerer knew who or what Zandramas was. But Garion
discovered hints in a previously obscured part of the Mrin
Codex. Worse, he learned that the Dark Prophecy was still
waging its ancient struggle against the Prophecy of Light.
Again,

great evil was brewing in the East. And again,

Garion found himself a pawn, caught between the two ancient
Prophecies, with the fate of the world somehow resting on
him.

Here, in the eagerly awaited sequel to David Eddings'
bestselling TheBelgariad, is the first book of The
Malloreon. an epic quest across strange lands and among
stranger peoples--a magnificent fantasy of men. Kings.
Sorcerers, and Gods caught up in the culmination of the
seven-thousand-year war between two opposing Destinies to
determine the fate of all creation.

line.  To get a list of available commands, put the word
'help' by itself in the subject line.