[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading problems?

  • From: "Paula Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 22:42:26 -0500

Mickey,

    I ran into a similar problem with a validated book recently, and
contacted Jesse off list. At his suggestion, I sent him the file, as an
attachment. He and other Bookshare staff were finally able to determine that
the book contained some kind of paragraph marker at the end of each line,
which prevented the system from processing the book properly.

    You may want to e-mail Jesse, and see if he or another staff member can
have a look at the problem file.

Regards,
Paula