[bksvol-discuss] Re: Uploading problems?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 21:15:31 -0700

Hi, Liz. Others have been having problems. Did you try taking out the ISBN
altogether? That is an optional field, so if it doesn't like the formatting,
maybe taking it out completely would help. You've already tried shortening the
short synopsis, which would have been the next thing I'd suggest, since I had
that problem before, so eliminating the ISBN would be the next thing I'd try.
Beyond that, yes, others have had problems, so maybe just try another time.
Take care.
Julie Morales, 2 days smoke-free!
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):