[bksvol-discuss] Re: URL for outsourcers list (was Re: Re: Purchased to scan or proof)

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:12:31 -0400

When I am checking to see if a book is in the works I take things in order. On the volunteer page there is a link to the books being scanned list. I check that and then there is a link on that page for the outsourcers list. That link used to take you directly to it, but now it takes you to another page at the top of which is a button to open the outsourcers list.

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: