[bksvol-discuss] Re: URL for outsourcers list (was Re: Re: Purchased to scan or proof)

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 18:18:21 -0500

Hi Judy and everyone!

I'm sighing too. I know I don't always think of all the lists when searching them for the status of a book title before I buy one. So far, I haven't been burned. Yay!

Debby

At 02:29 PM 3/22/2010, Judy s. wrote
This whole deal of us volunteers running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to figure who is doing what in regards to the status of any book title always leaves me really frustrated. Sigh.

Judy s.

        --
mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>