[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two ^p's?

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 21:32:13 EDT

For the most part books indent their paragraphs, but I have come across a
few, usually technical manuals, that use block paragraphing with a blank line
between paragraphs. Even those ordinarily use indented paragraphs though.

"The end may justify the means as long as there is something that justifies
the end.
" Leon Trotsky

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two ^p's?
Date:
9/21/2009 9:16:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Then do all books indent their paragraphs?

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us
will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy