[bksvol-discuss] Re: Two ^p's?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 01:28:40 -0700 (PDT)

That's a good point, Roger. I forgot. If a book, often history or nonfiction
even if not technical manuals, is published  with the text justified, there
usually is a space rather than indentations between paragraphs because it's
easier for sighted people to read

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: