[bksvol-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 22:58:46 -0400

I submitted the following tonight.

Ella Enchanted.

I gave up and submitted it as a txt file.  That particular file did not want
to be a .rtf.  Should be a clean scan and easy approval for someone, as I
went through and picked out all the crap and junk left by fine reader.  The
letters required some special attention, but think I got them right.

Waves
by Herbert S. Zim

This is a old book, but filled with good information and good ideas.  Worth
looking at.  I tried to remove all the scanning errors and junk.  74 pages.
Explains waves in great detail, from their origin, how they form, how they
change our coast lines and how destructive they can be.  Quite interesting.

So... those are my offerings.

rhod3021@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"The life of the arts, far from
being an interruption, a distraction,