[bksvol-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 19:59:38 -0500

Hi you all,

The Braillenote is still in the shop, pout, smile, so am trying my best with
this other notetaker.  Have encountered two challenges so far, one of which
is how ti translates things like the copyright.  I have changed it, but
there may be others.

Anyway, I did read through these, they are complete and I think pretty good.

Will let you be the judge, smile.

Everything You Need to Know about Credit Cards and Fiscal Responsibility
(Need to Know Library) 64 pages
Book for teens on credit cards, getting credit, what to do with it once you
got it and everything else you ever wanted  to know about credit.

Turkeys (nature's Children) 48 pages
Another in this series about animals.

Enjoy.

Will be sending up a few others as soon as I get them done.  Had some time
in Duncan Donuts this afternoon, waiting for a bus.

So am enjoying reading some stuff.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx