[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tudoor England

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:19:07 -0500

Sue, Unfortunately  txt files have to be uploaded (i.e., returned after being
validated) as txt files. the first
one I did I converted to Word to work on and found it couldn't be uploaded as
rtf. When I converted back to
txt all the special fonts, e.g. italics, were gone and the page breaks were
gone.

What I do now when I validate a txt file is not worry about the page breaks
that appear automatically, but I
put a line space before and after the page number, and a  note in the long
synopsis that the page number
is at the top or the bottom of the page, as the case might be.  Has Kenneth
told you where the page
numbers appear in the book?

From: "Sue Stevens" <jmu1942@xxxxxxx>
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>