[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tudoor England

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 14:16:22 -0700

Hi, Sue. If the book is in .txt format, you can't change that. The only time
you have to convert to RTF is if the book is in Kurzweil (.kes), OpenBook
(.ark) or something like that, but text files have to stay text files. Take
care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.