[bksvol-discuss] Re: Tudoor England

  • From: "J.M." <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 22:08:32 -0700

Hi, Sue. If it said it was Text, it's text. Did you get a message saying the
file was a text file and should be submitted as such? When you selected the
file, did you select text as the check-in format? Those are some thoughts I
have off hand. You don't convert text files, and you don't convert RTF
files. They both have to be submitted as such. Kenneth uses Kurzweil, but he
didn't submit the book in .kes format. He submitted it in .txt format, so
that needs to be the format you submit it in. Now, since I've probably
thoroughly confused you, I'll stop now. *smile* Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
When God puts a tear in your eye, it is because He wants to put a rainbow in
your heart.