[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Bob About Section Breaks

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 14:03:48 -0500

Kurzweil has tools such as rank spelling and the ability to set user page numbers to make sure all pages are there. These tools make using it instead of Word for better validating and speedier fixing up.

E.
At 07:19 AM 11/22/2007, you wrote:
How come you change section breaks in Word and then do the rest in Kurzweil? I don't have a problem with it, but why not just do the whole thing in Word once in Word?

Cindy Lou Ray. Each day is a new adventure.