[bksvol-discuss] Re: To Bob About Section Breaks

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 21:16:17 -0500

Hi Jill,

In RTF, if I get a book that just has one line break between pages, I check
to see if it is a section break.  Carrie's books used to have section breaks
and I would convert them to page breaks, but now she converts them herself.

Anyway, in Word, if you open the file and go to the end, you can do a
control-pageup command and Word will tell you whether it is a section break
or a page break.

Hope this helps,

Sue S.