[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thoughts About Quality Ratings

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:17:49 -0400

Hi, Elizabeth. Yes, I do know about the competitive upgrade and appreciate that you've mentioned it. I am actively saving up the money to buy it. Though it is a major discount, it is still far beyond my reach for now. My current savings plan is set up so that I will have saved enough for the upgrade in 18 months. I am a single mom without any child support, so things like this are a major stretch financially. K1000 is worth the stretch, and I don't begrudge them their due. I look at it this way. While I'm saving up the money, Kurzweil will have time to fix more little bugs and add more cool features. (grin)

At Sunday 5/14/2006 10:07 PM, you wrote:
Do you know there is an upgrade to k1000 for those owning open book? I think it is about five hundred dollars.