[bksvol-discuss] Re: Thoughts About Quality Ratings

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 16:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, dear. Apologies on your part are not at all
necessary. It's apologies on my part for not realizing
that by my being somewhat obscure people who haven't
been around until relatively recently could
mis-understand.

And all of us get sensitive at one time or another.
You're doing a fine job, and it's much appreciated.
smile

Cindy