[bksvol-discuss] Re: The cookbook listRE: Re: (no subject)

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 19:29:47 -0500

Kim, I just sent you an email offlist regarding which ones I'm interested in. I look forward to working on these.

Melissa

Kim Friedman wrote:
Hi, Melissa, boy, I'm glad it came through. Some of this stuff are older
books and I had to put them on a wish list at the Amazon.com site. Some of
them are new, but all of them were intriguing to me because I love Ethnic
cuisines, good honest fare, and of course, I admit to liking sweets. None of
these are the usual Betty Crocker and Pillsbury cookbooks where you open a
box and dump stuff in. That sounds snobbish, doesn't it, but my first love
was knowing how things mixed together. Do you wish me to buy some of these
books and send them to you? If you can find any of them in your library, I
wish you good luck. I also congratulate you in advance. Best regards, Kim
Friedman.