[bksvol-discuss] Re: (no subject)

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Oct 2009 16:21:30 -0500

Kim, your attachment came through just fine. I'd be happy to scan some of these. Let me go through the list, and see which ones I'm interested in, and which one my library has, and I'll get back with you.

Melissa

Kim Friedman wrote:

<<...>> Hi, I'm sending you hardcore gastronomes and cookbook fanciers a list of cookbooks I'm particularly interested in. You will be seeing the titles and authors. I had no information with Isbn's in them. I hope they interest you. I can buy them a little at a time and have them sent to whoever wants them. Just write me off list so I know where to send what. Regards, Kim Friedman.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4561 (20091031) __________

http://www.eset.com