[bksvol-discuss] The completist rears up its ugly head

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 15:39:44 -0700

Hi, I can't tell you why this occurs but every so often I go roaming
through the Bookshare site and ask what books are there by a specific
author. I looked for books by Sue Harrison and notice that the site has
the Ivory Carver Trilogy consisting of "Mother Earth, Father Sky", "My
Sister the Moon", and "Brother Wind" but only the first book of the
Storyteller Trilogy" Song of the River" and the site doesn't have books
two and three, i.e., "Cry of the Wind" and "Call Down the Stars". Is
anybody interested? Regards, Kim Friedman.