[bksvol-discuss] Re: The completist rears up its ugly head

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 16:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I got the ISBN numbers--(I guess our mail crossed in the ether) grin)but
don't bother cleaning them up for me--at least submit number 2 as it is and put
hold for me. When I finish the 2 books I'm working on, even if I do a third one
that is at the library waiting for me, I'll be looking for something else to
do, and the nonfiction that's there doesn't interest me and it takes me forever
to get to page 4 on the donwnload list.