[bksvol-discuss] Re: The completist rears up its ugly head

Hi Cindy,

I haven't done more than check the isbn's on these books, so don't know if
they're crummy scans.

For Call Down The Stars, the ISBN is
ISBN 0-380-97372-3

For Cry of the Wind the isbn is:
ISBN: 0-380-973715

If you can get these books, and would like to proofread, I'll do some
preliminary clean-up, make sure all pages are present and put them up with
holds on them for you as raw scans, because I don't have time to read them
now.

I think it'd be great if we could get these into the collection, as my good
intentions wanted this back in 2007, but well, you see how far I got with
putting them in.

Thanks for taking this on if you want to do it.  Please be advised, they
will not be the kind of uberclean proofread that folks have come to expect
from me.  I hope they won't be terrible, and expect they won't, but they
won't be read through before submission as my submissions usually are.

Thanks for taking on this project if you are sure you really want to do it.
The books are really good!

Mayrie