[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Tempset

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:47:52 -0600

This reminds me of something I was going to ask. Since there are typos and
grammatical errors in book listings, especially synopses, fairly regularly I
was wondering why he admins that check the books in the final approval process
don't fix the mistakes.  I would think they would have access to the final
information provided and would notice the mistakes.  They wouldn't have to know
what the book was about because they would only be fixing errors not totally
rewriting the entries.  If there is some reason why this isn't possible please
let me know what it is.  Since anyone could see the entries for books on book
share I would think presenting a good impression would be well worth the few
seconds it would take of the admins time to check for those types of errors. :-)
No offense is meant, I'm just curious.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity