[bksvol-discuss] The Tempset

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 09:47:43 -0800

Ok. . .

I've gotten five thousand emails about this. This, being that the
Tempest is spelled wrong in a new book title, and reads as the Tempset.
It was fixed yesterday. It takes about 24 hours for static pages, as the
new books pages are, to refresh. If it looks bad on Monday, bug me and
I'll prepare a large sack of tomatoes for you to throw at the Bookshare
staff for CSUN.

Thanks for your vigilance. . .but you can stop sending this particular
grievance that's been storming like a tempest in my inbox. Problem's
solved.

Best,

Marissa