[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Stripper

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2008 23:54:02 -0500

I haven't been keeping up with my mail and have done a few mass deletes in this folder over the past few weeks. Do we officially have a new stripper now or is this talk about when we do? Thanks.

EVAN REESE wrote:
There's no need to make the chapter titles bold. If they are, then that's fine. I would just do things the way you've been doing them; that is, leaving them the way they are in the book.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cindy Rosenthal" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>