[bksvol-discuss] Re: The Stripper

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 23:26:27 -0500

Nah, they don't matter at all. Don't worry about them. The Stripper doesn't
deal with margins. The Bookshare software just ignores them. I'm not even sure
whether they carry over into the rtf file from the Word file. That is, if you
are working in Word's native doc format. But even if the margins do carry over,
it doesn't matter. The Bookshare processing will take no account of them.

This does have its downside, as Grandma Cindy can tell you, for something like
poetry where line formatting can be important. But in your case, it will save
you unnecessary work to just forget about the margins.

Evan