[bksvol-discuss] Re: The British Language

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 10:11:02 -0600

Mike,
What a great idea! I hadn't realized that this stuff was eaten in Eastern
Europe too. There's a really good Ukrainian meat market/cafeteria that has
different desserts and pastries along with breads meats and cheeses. Next
time I get to go there I'll have to see if they have any.
Btw, my Polish relatives had a last name similar to yours, but I'm not
exactly sure how they spelled it because the family changed their name to
Peters at some point after coming to the U.S.
Kellie