[bksvol-discuss] Re: THE COMPLETE Dog OWNER'S MANUAL

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:54:13 -0400

Hi, Lisa. OK, once I'm finished with it, I'll put "Hold for Lisa B" on it. Hopefully you can get it when I do that and someone else doesn't snag it. Of course I'll post here when it's done. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Lisa Belville wrote:
Hi, Julie.

It sounds interesting. I'd be willing to validate it if no one has already spoken for it.

Lisa

----- Original Message ----- From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>