[bksvol-discuss] Re: THE COMPLETE CAT OWNER'S MANUAL

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 21:50:23 -0400

OK, when I send it up, I'll put a hold on it for you. Hopefully you can grab it before a validating vulture grabs it. I'll post here when I send it up but it'll probably be a while. When I do send it up, it'll be as good as I can make it so it might be a while but I'll let you know. Take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Terra Syslo wrote:
Yes, I do want to validate the cat one. Thanks.

email and MSN:  tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx
skype: tlsyslo