[bksvol-discuss] Re: there's another bookshare mailing list?

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:41:38 -0400

Hi, Julia. The Bookshare-Discuss list is for discussing books, making book requests, and talking about Bookshare in general. It is for both members of Bookshare and volunteers. The list you're on now is a list created to support volunteers as we work on books and other projects for Bookshare. There is some overlap between the lists, especially in making scanning requests, and there are different people on each of the lists. Some of us are on both. Hope this helps.

Monica Willyard

Julia Kulak wrote:
Hi, I didn't know there were two mailing lists for bookshare, what's the difference between the two?
Julia