[bksvol-discuss] Re: Symbol

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 13:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

I  could picture the symbol but forgot what it was called. Thanks Evan.
I didn't find it among the symbols in my Insert pull-down  thingy, but years
ago I hit all the keys on my keyboard together with the option key, and
according to the list I  made the dagger can be made by hitting option and
capital or lower-case t
That's on a Mac keyboard. I don't know what you'd do with a different keyboard.
but why not just use superscript #2?

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: