[bksvol-discuss] Re: Symbol

  • From: Mike <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Aug 2009 11:00:59 -0700

I have given up on finding a standard code for the dagger (and thanks for reminding me of that name), I just put in two asterisks or more if the author insists on using symbols instead of numbers for footnote labels).

Misha

I've heard of the dagger, but never knew what that was. I'll use the two asterisks. That's one I hadn't thought of.