[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Two Books in One

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 08:53:51 -0500

Should I put a comma or the word "and" between the two titles so a person could
find each one individually or do they have to be listed together?  As I
mentioned before, each novel is separate in itself and were at one time
published separately, but in this instance  they were printed in the same
volume, one right after the other.  I don't like submitting any multi-novel in
one volume book!  If there are several titles and authors, I never know how
they should be listed in the title, author and copyright areas!