[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Two Books in One

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:05:46 -0500

Louise,  if the word 'and' is in the title,  include it in the title field
of the book record.  otherwise separate the two titles with a comma.

In this book just put some general words about the two novels in the short
synopsis, and more info about each in the long one.

It looks like the book has a single author.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/03/2004 02:49 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitting Two Books in One

Copied from the title page.

SHOTGUNNER
and
OVERKILL
AT
SADDLEROCK

by Ray Hogan

A SIGNET BOOK

NEW AMERICAN LIBRARY

PUBLISHER'S NOTE

These novels are works of fiction. Names, characters, places, and
incidents either are the product of the author's imagination or are
used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or
dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

NAL BOOKS ARE AVAILABLE AT QUANTITY DISCOUNTS
WHEN USED TO PROMOTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. FOR
INFORMATION, PLEASE WRITE TO PREMIUM MARKETING
DIVISION, NEW AMERICAN LIBRARY, 1633 BROADWAY,
NEW YORK, NEW YORK 10019.
The Shotgunner: Copyright © 1960 by Ray Hogan
Overkill at Saddlerock: Copyright © 1979 by Ray Hogan

The Shotgunner and Overkill at Saddlerock previously appeared in paperback
as separate volumes published by New American Library.

All rights reserved   ...