[bksvol-discuss] Submitting Two Books in One

  • From: "Louise" <lougou@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookshare Volunteers" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 18:29:51 -0500

I recently scanned a double book.  There were two novels.  Each has a
different copyright date, but they're both by the same author.  How do I
indicate this when I submit it?  The book also had a synopsis for both
novels, but I don't think it'll fit in the long synopsis area.  Apparently
these books were also published separately, but this time they call it a
double western.  Thanks.     Louise

If people who read books on paper are called bookworms, then people who
listen to cassette books should be called tapeworms.