[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted synopsis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:03:38 -0800 (PST)

Very true, Sue--assuming that he/she thinks to check
the download list to see if the book is back
there--since we validators are not notified if the
book is bounced back.  Those of us here on the list
can communicate with each other, as E says, but I
suspect there are a lot of volunteers not on the list.
I've often wondered how many.

Cindy