[bksvol-discuss] Re: Submitted synopsis

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 22:07:25 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm. I think I understand what you said --but  that
would explain one "done," right? Why two? And why, if
it's processed, does the original go back onto the
download list? Or is the one back on the list the
validated copy that only needs something like
copyright verification?

I should have asked that last question before, and
thought about it.  When a book is put back on the list
of verification, is it the original scan or the
validated book? I did validate Never Say Die--and when
I validate I read the book carefully and then do a
spell-check to catch words I may have missed--and I'm
always amazed to find quite a few. But could I have
just verified the copyright name and uploaded the book
without validating it because it had already been
done?  Grace, did you validate On a Snowy Night or
just provide the information about Mira being the
copyright holder?

Cindy